Here is a little recap of what the last month has looked like:
JH Ministry
What a beautiful lifegroup we have! I am so expectant for what God is going to do over this next year with this group of world changers. We had our first lifegroup this month and it was so fun.Band Alumni Day
I got to relive the glory days early in September when alumni were invited back to march with the band. Whenever I get a chance to be in that kind of environment, it makes me miss it a little bit to be honest. I mean, band was my life for so long. I have wondered if I did the right thing by pursuing social work. The peace in my heart tells me I did the right thing. But I still miss it some days.I'm glad I was able to connect with the directors and old friends. I am so thankful for the impact they have each had on my life!
Friends
This past month I have had the privilege of making many new friends, especially from my masters program. I also had the privilege of saying goodbye to a few friends who are headed overseas to change the world for Jesus.
Tortilla tossing with some new friends
Saying goodbye to Megs for a year. What a faithful friend!
Saying goodbye to Chantel for 2 years as she heads to Asia.
World Mandate
World Mandate was this month and boy was it good. I had so much
revelation about things relating to my heart and where God has me right
now. Also so fun to worship with thousands of other believers!
I am so excited about what God is doing. I keep telling people, I think I can tell that when I'm done with my masters I'm going to look more like Jesus. That's just the nature of what I'm learning about and it's so exciting.
Be looking for more updates. There might be a trip to Asia for me coming up at the beginning of the year...
Blessings!!













No comments:
Post a Comment